Friday, April 2, 2010

Sons of Medusa Terminators



I am not a good photographer.

This is, essentially, my first test image with my new, scratch-built light box.  I took the image with flash, as I don't have enough light and I get some pretty strong shadows from my light source.  You can see the shadow caused by the flash of the camera, but it's not as bad it was before.

There's not a lot of detail, I don't consider myself a good painter, and I haven't done any conversions, but it's a good start. For those who want a better look at one of the models, here's a close-up on the sergeant.
As you can see, I haven't done any detail on the face. I don't feel comfortable doing that kind of detail yet, but I think I'm going to attempt it with my Scout snipers. Hopefully I can get more painting done on my Sons of Medusa, as these were painted 4-5 months ago. Again, questions, comments, and concerns are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment